GINORMICA FANS FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GINORMICA FANS FORUM
GINORMICA FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» swinoujscie pokoje z aneksem kuchennym
HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 pm by Guest

» MONSTERS VS ALIENS SERIES, YES,BUT BOB ONLY.
HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:41 pm by MICHAELSWANSON14

» Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space
HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:46 pm by GinormicaIcouldbeyourHero

» TV SERIES IN 2010,AND HALLOWEEN PREMIERE IN NBC
HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:26 pm by Pitrocks14

» MONSTERS VS ALIENS,DREAMWORKS ORDERS TO NICKELODEON PRODUCE A TV SERIES.IT´S TRUE
HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:12 pm by Pitrocks14

» Monsters vs Aliens: Sequel movie,send mails and Vote here
HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 pm by Pitrocks14

» MONSTERS VS ALIENS SPECIAL HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR
HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 pm by Pitrocks14

» HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S A SUPERWOMAN
HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm by Pitrocks14

» WE LOVE GINORMICA
HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:52 pm by Pitrocks14

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S A SUPERWOMAN

2 posters

Go down

HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN Empty HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S A SUPERWOMAN

Post by SUSAN-GINORMICA Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 am

Hi I am a new fan."Monster vs Aliens" is a great movie,and I think Dreamworks must produce more sequels movies and a TV Show.

She´s a superwoman and Dreamworks must decide about new movies,I guess that they´ll produce it,but they must do it as soon as possible.

SUSAN-GINORMICA

Back to top Go down

HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S  A SUPERWOMAN Empty Re: HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S A SUPERWOMAN

Post by Pitrocks14 Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm

I think maybe up to about 3 sequels of monsters vs aliens should be okay and maybe 2 tv series add one like Monsters vs aliens fairytale show

Pitrocks14

Back to top Go down