GINORMICA FANS FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GINORMICA FANS FORUM
GINORMICA FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» swinoujscie pokoje z aneksem kuchennym
Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 pm by Guest

» MONSTERS VS ALIENS SERIES, YES,BUT BOB ONLY.
Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:41 pm by MICHAELSWANSON14

» Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space
Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:46 pm by GinormicaIcouldbeyourHero

» TV SERIES IN 2010,AND HALLOWEEN PREMIERE IN NBC
Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:26 pm by Pitrocks14

» MONSTERS VS ALIENS,DREAMWORKS ORDERS TO NICKELODEON PRODUCE A TV SERIES.IT´S TRUE
Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:12 pm by Pitrocks14

» Monsters vs Aliens: Sequel movie,send mails and Vote here
Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 pm by Pitrocks14

» MONSTERS VS ALIENS SPECIAL HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR
Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 pm by Pitrocks14

» HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S A SUPERWOMAN
Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm by Pitrocks14

» WE LOVE GINORMICA
Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:52 pm by Pitrocks14

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show

2 posters

Go down

Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show Empty Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show

Post by GinormicaIcouldbeyourHero Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:50 pm

I just saw the movie this past weekend June 12-14 with my sisters and we loved it. I fell in love with Ginormica (childhood fantasy of dating a giant woman which I totally forgot about till I saw the movie) and decided to become her hero (and the rest of the characters as well). Having a TV series would be cool in someways but in the end it would totally ruin the series. Here are my points:

1) The voices would change because they couldn't afford to pay the actors to work a kids show (which is what it would become) and therefore we would get terrible voices. Just look at the Star Wars the Clone Wars series (specifically Jar Jar binks).
2) They have done a good job so far with Star Wars the Clone Wars, but still like any other TV series they soon run out of ideas for new episodes and they become stupid or just too silly/goofy.
3) Or you could look at the Penguins of Madagascar, its only been out for a short while and they already seem to be running out of fresh ideas.
4) THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ONE... Like all TV series they tend to feel they need to add new characters who in the end either ruin it by taking the spotlight or they make them act strange (by this I mean they use them for comic relief) and cause the show to become unenjoyalbe.
5) THIS IS ALSO AN IMPORTANT ONE... Seeing how B.O.B. was the quote favorite character of most people, not me mine was Ginormica (obviously since I joined this), he will become the lead character causing (now im just speculating) most episodes to be something about him.

These are just a few of my reasons why we should petition them not to make a TV series, but, to spend the time required to make this a long running movie series. Please tell me what you think about this.

GinormicaIcouldbeyourHero

Back to top Go down

Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show Empty MONSTERS VS ALIENS,WHY DO THEY HAVE TO MAKE TV SERIES?,& it´s making now

Post by ELIJOHNSON Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:43 am

HOWDY THERE

This TV series have to make it because:

Other movies like Kung fu Panda,Madagascar have a tv series or they´re making now and They´re produce a sequels too: Madagascar 3 in 2012,Kung fu Panda 2 in 2011.
Because many people want this TV movie too.

Because this series don´t hinder a sequel movie,what´s more they make up one´s mind to produce it.
Thank you for your opinion but I seem that my opinion represent to millions of fans who want this series and sequels movies
Why I think we don't want a Monster's Vs. Aliens TV show Genorm14

ELIJOHNSON

Back to top Go down