GINORMICA FANS FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GINORMICA FANS FORUM
GINORMICA FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» swinoujscie pokoje z aneksem kuchennym
I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 pm by Guest

» MONSTERS VS ALIENS SERIES, YES,BUT BOB ONLY.
I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:41 pm by MICHAELSWANSON14

» Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space
I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:46 pm by GinormicaIcouldbeyourHero

» TV SERIES IN 2010,AND HALLOWEEN PREMIERE IN NBC
I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:26 pm by Pitrocks14

» MONSTERS VS ALIENS,DREAMWORKS ORDERS TO NICKELODEON PRODUCE A TV SERIES.IT´S TRUE
I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:12 pm by Pitrocks14

» Monsters vs Aliens: Sequel movie,send mails and Vote here
I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 pm by Pitrocks14

» MONSTERS VS ALIENS SPECIAL HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR
I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 pm by Pitrocks14

» HI I AM NEW FAN OF GINORMICA,IT´S A SUPERWOMAN
I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm by Pitrocks14

» WE LOVE GINORMICA
I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:52 pm by Pitrocks14

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2

Go down

I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 Empty I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2

Post by ELIJOHNSON Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 am

Hi There
I want these email if you want to fight for "Monsters vs Aliens 2" :

DWAWebContact@DreamWorksAnimation.com ; internships@dreamworks.com ; [url=mailto://dwinterns@dreamworks.com,]dwinterns@dreamworks.com, [/url]
shannon.olivas@dreamworks.com;
Shannon.Olivas@dreamworks.com,
jeff.hare@dreamworks.com; CBloom@sardverb.com (Carrie Bloom),
ir@dreamworksanimation.com ; ird@dreamworksanimation.com ; brenda_ciccone@paramount.com; laudan_kermani@paramount.com,Michael_Agulnek@Paramount.com
Brian_Sommer@paramount.com;Laudan_Kermani@paramount.com;
photosdes@prnewswire.com;jeff_klein@dkcnews.com ;dave_donovan@dkcnews.com
; jodi.Davis@nick.com ; Nicole.Parker@nick.com ; maria.poulos@nick.com
; info@nick.es ; Maria.Poulos@mtvstaff.com ; Jodi.Davis@noggin.com
I want email if you want to fight for Monsters vs Aliens 2 Genorm11

ELIJOHNSON

Back to top Go down